Wednesday, December 14, 2011
-Aces and Eights
-Rachel and Danielle's apt
-The 13th Step
Friday, November 18, 2011
- Hearing Rachel's story this morning
- Being challenged in flip cup by some other having all of us flip our ish before their first person flipped their ish
- I love hanging out with Shane
- Rachel's text back from DJ Action
- Danielle continually showing us the hole in her jeggings
- Divya and Kristy one on one time and hauling ass on Mamoun's
- Evan's shorts
Friday, November 11, 2011
Kristy: cherish and the rapps sounds the best
me: cherish and the rapp music
Kristy: shane and the O'Neil downs
emily and the jaconbs ladder
me: rachel cooper, pi
Kristy: jason and the weissman say only fools rush ins
stephane and the adams apples
me: it's mike marshall, lead singer of the barenaked ladies! http://media.canada.com/48d772b0-440b-4862-9dea-94c061d8eb0d/page.jpg
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Thursday: Australian dude telling Danielle she'd make a great mom.
Friday: The Boss Tweeds photobooth. Also, Rachel's face plant on Houston (obv).
Saturday: Afternoon waffles.
Sunday: Watching Jason kill it in the Marathon! And Molly's family.
Every weekend should be so full of Boozers.
- Scraped knee and hands, caused by faceplanting while running to Boss Tweeds. I was excited to see David.
- Sore abs, caused by an unfortunate experience following the mixing of beer and bad sake at Pour House. Good workout...
- Raspy voice, caused by cheering on our favorite marathon-running Boozer, Jason, and also probably caused by boozing
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
FMF, I've missed you so but alas, I am back.
1. dj action
2. dj action
3. dj action
4. vanessa's cookies
5. eating pizza with lianne, rachel, an irish man, a married man and ummm...there was a 3rd?
6. taking a picture for some fly guys on the street
7. accosting an nycssc boy on the street. I thought he was at the bar with us but he was not. I got his email address and sent him our blog. if you're reading this, sorry for my drunken state but you were too cute to pass by.
8.saying hi to EVERYONE on the street.
and I save the best for last...
9. lianne sleeping over!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
-I really liked when shane and I had private time time my shark costume
-I really liked when some guy told me he would gladly give me $100 for my shark costume…then told me I looked good in it
-I liked seeing all of you sexy kids dressed up
-I liked when DJ Action freaked out when he saw himself
-I liked when Keith put his clothes back on
-I liked Sean’s victory dance
-Bohemian Rhapsody/The Dougie