kings and queens of COURT B

Thursday, July 7, 2011

All Together Now (Homeless Beatles Songs)

everyone chime in- from a late night & inspired by a radio convo. beatles songs for those who live here, there & everywhere
  • we all live on a yellow bench in queens
  • she's got a ticket for a littering
  • i wanna hold your bus pass
  • "will ya still need me, will ya still feed me, when I'm broke & poor"
  • "i wet my pants today, oh boy"
  • while my mother gently weeps
  • mother nature's bum
  • "boyyyyy, you're gonna carry that can"
  • Can't buy me lunch
  • I've got no ticket to ride
  • happiness is a warm grate
  • won't you please feed me
  • let me pee...on the train
  • lucy in the subway...no diamonds
  • all you need is lunch
  • the long & winding road to your garbage can
  • something in the way she mooches
  • "instant shwarma's gonna get you"

No comments:

Post a Comment