kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, August 23, 2010

Time for a little reflection

Another blog that praises sport, fun, and merriness, Action Weekly proposed the question of, "What is you favorite NYCSSC memory."

My answer was:

There are a few moments in my NYCSSC career that I look upon more fondly then others….they are not as pure as meeting new friends so I appologize in advance.

-Once I caught a kickball between my legs. I swear. I have been trying to do this again but I fear it may be a once in a lifetime occurance (no jokes please).
- in a moment of panic a teamate of mine pegged some guy square in the balls to get him out. I assure you it was an accident but the guy got out and limped a little on his way.
-watching Tom from WRTL rip his shirt off in sheer passion while grinding on some girl with such intensity in his eyes…it was like the dance floor at Aces and Eights was theirs and it was amazing.



Danny's answer was:

There was this one time where Kristy (above) from WOLWSB just ripped off her shirt in sheer passion. yup.


What Danny did not realize was the memory was supposed to be NYCSSC related, not personal!
Minds out of the gutter, sickos. I was JUST KIDDING. Also, thank you, Danny. I appreciate the recognition.


Anyway Boozy Boozers, what is your favorite NYCSSC memory?

3 comments:

  1. i have a few fave NYCSSC moments:

    1.when kristy caught the ball in between her legs. such a classic memory and a great example of passion!
    2.last week's glow sticks dance party!
    3.when david, the BEST ref, let me take a base on my birthday. BEST REF EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. techno dance party! - opening night Spring Season I 2010

    and...

    any night the sharpies comes out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed one night after $5 dodgeball when Evan and I had to duke it out for bar champs over a game of flip cup...and then a magical friedship blossomed.

    ReplyDelete