kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, August 20, 2010

Update: WOLWSB vs. Balls in Your Face

Hey Boozers! I am just going to start referring to Friday as National Hangover Day because that's basically what it has become (for me anyways). So Happy National Hangover Day!

Yesterday's game was probably my favorite kickball game ever. I don't know why but it was so much fun! It could have been that we played really well and would have totally kicked some ass had we had enough people. It could have been that my cape makes me feel like I'm gracefully flying through the sky (I kind of want to yell, WEEEEE when I run in it). It may be that Nick brought us delicious tropical punch (mad props for that). While I believe it was the latter of those that made me feel all warm and fluffy inside during KB yesterday I do want to let you guys know that everyone played really well and I am so very very proud. Now for the coveted awards...

The lady and overall MVP of the game is....Molly! Clap clap clap! Molly really brought her A game and for that she got to use the brand new WOLWSB beer koozy! Who will be the lucky winner next week?

The gentleman MVP of the game goes to...Nick for obvious reasons. Not only is he a baller on the field, but he kept us hydrated! Capri Sun is so nutritious and delicious and expertly sealed and packaged!

The style award goes to...Danielle. Each week Little D (was that what you told the guy you're name was last night?) finds a new and inventive way to wear and style her cape. Last night was no exception!

The best ref award goes to (and will always go to)...David.

I really liked our glow sticks. They were a big bright hit! I had an extra and some guy from the doodie brown team gave me 5 big ones for it. Cha ching cha ching.

I learned a few things between yesterday and now:

1. I love watching you all try (and succeed) at hookin up

2. Vuvuzellas are fantastic for beer bonging...once it hits your lips it goes down soooo smooth

3. I am a little proud that when I had to fill out a form at my eye doctor today and under hobbies I wrote, "Kickball Win or Lose We Still Booze, baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment