kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

almost missed this week..Shame!

I’m really not sure in what way
My poem is going to go today
My work day has been a tad too much
And is keeping me from captain duties and such.
Sometimes I say to myself if I could
Put my kickball captain job on my resume I would.
I feel my poem should be about all
The people we’ve met this Summer and Fall.
Let’s start with Ben. He runs Court D.
And court D is the only place he be.
Ben, we really miss you at the bar.
I will buy you an endless amount of PBR.
And then we’ll move over a bit to Court C.
Holding it down there is Andy!
And Darnell keeps strict order on Court A.
And then at the bar it’s flip cup he play!
And last but not least is King David of Court B!
He looks good in stripes. Don’t you agree?
Mandy is my crafty soul mate
She sparkles and shines and is oh so great!
And our favorite team let’s not forget
They really are a cut above the rest
WRTL it’s totally true…
I have the biggest crush on all of you!

1 comment: