kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, March 8, 2013

FMF (and my first ever post!)

I love Favorite Memory Fridays. I do not love Hangover Fridays.

•  Shawn’s judgie-ness
•  Evan being so glad he’s married
•  Career = Korea
•  "Sometimes, I unlike your pictures of Pearl, just so I can go back and like them again."
•  Evan: “GUESS WHAT?! We can have sex!”
   Me: “Uh…”
•  AG’s awesome accent
•  Shane wearing the wrong shirt
•  Captain K's short shorts
•  Divya’s going out/cleaning the house shirt story
•  Shawn’s judgie-ness Part 2
•  “Ahhh you friends with haaaa?”
•  “Is this like that time Lianne said gay guys are the worst?”
    “That never happened!”
•  Ice cube inappropriateness
•  Best, Joe admitting that he automatically deletes any email he gets from me
•  Darnell: “Oh! Shawn – I didn’t recognize you cause I can’t see your penis.”
•  Our 12 person Beer Pong Team
•  AG: “You’re not allowed to come. NO! DON’T COME!”
•  “They’re all gonna have PTSD after this!”
•  Dancing man and his crazy side-arm throw
•  “SEE YA!”

No comments:

Post a Comment