kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, August 5, 2011

The aftermath e mails

fact: I went to sleep in bed but somehow woke up on the couch

fact: taking the day off work due to current "health" status

fact: Evan is the star of the week

Fact: I lost my voice singing last night.

Fact: this short guy won last night

Fact: Above referenced short guy was spotted by me in cab with much taller woman walking down 3rd Ave

Fact: Shane is the greatest wing-man ever.

Fact: Party Rock was in the house last night

Fact: Shane is in fact the worlds greatest wingman

Fact: I'm hung over in the airport shuttle listening to MJ not sure
if I should pull my trigger or break dance

Fact: I invited DJ Action to karaoke last night.

fact: dj action was in my dreams last night

Fact: Danielle asked me if this morning if DJ Action came over last night.

Fact: I don't think Shanay will ever see all these nice things we're saying about him.

fact: we have probably set a record for saying "fact" the most times in an email.


fact: LAST NIGHT WAS THE SHIZNIT

Fact: BOTH Ev and I called out of work this morning due to severe headaches.

Fact #2: BOTH Ev and I passed out multiple times in the cab headed home from Pourhouse last night.

Fact #3: Lucky for us, my survival instinct prevented Evan from his usual drunk cooking on the stove when we got home. I made us a half box worth of froot loops to eat instead before we passed out.

Fact: David and I became BFF last night.

1 comment: