kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, August 12, 2011

Guess what's back!!!



MVP interviews are back ladies and gents!








This is your second season with WOLWSB. What made you come back?

Ice cream Sundaes, karaoke and a place to express my dance moves on Thursday's



You my friend, are a dancer. What is your favorite dancing show? So You Think You Can Dance? Dancing With the Stars?

Any show that embraces Bristol Palin as a celebrity cannot be a
favorite of mine I'm gonna have to go with "so you think you can
dance"




If you could dance with any celebrity who would it be and why?







This is a tough one since most of my dance moves have come of the
expense of fellow female kickers. But I'm gonna have to go with MJ,
collaboration at it's best




If you could dance with any member of WOLWSB who would it be and why?




Before last week this would have been difficult to to answer but I'm
gonna go with Danielle. Have you seen her moves, they might be
illegal in a few states



You are obviously a fan of the jumping picture! If you could be photographed jumping in fornt of anything anywhere where would it be?

I love jumping on mountains where the picture gets the appearance of
me flying. However I do have a sweet pic over the taj mahal!

No comments:

Post a Comment