kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, August 12, 2011

Lianne!










You celebrated your birthday playing kickball and flip cup. Was this fun for you?

This WAS fun for me...I think I can honestly say it was my favorite birthday of my adult life thus far. I am wearing my princess crown as we speak (no I'm not).


You are notorious for being clumsy. Can you tell us a funny falling story?

There has been many a good clumsy moment in my day, but I think I set the pace of my teenage/adult life on my first day of high school. The bell rang to go to the next class, the halls were crowded, and I fell going up the stairs. At least it was an all girls school and there were no boys to be embarassed in front of.

Or maybe the time I fell playing Red Rover and broke my arm.



Fact- you fell in last week's game and it got voted the "best moment" by your fellow WOLWSB teammates. Are you offended?

I'm only offended that it didn't make anyone's Favorite Memory Friday.


Sha-nay once told me he moved to NYC to be closer to you. How does this make you feel?

It makes me feel great, because what would I do without the many many sexytimes we have?

(Disclaimer: Shane and I do not actually do the sexytimes)


You work in publishing and read more than anyone I know. If there was a book about you what would it be called?

I Spilled Beer On My Shirt: The Lianne Schmidt Story


What would you call a book about WOLWSB?

The Art of Losing In Style: A Tale of Beer, Capes, and WOLWSB

What would you call a book about Jason?

Tough one. Maybe My Journey With The TARDIS: The Jason Weissman Story. Or, How To Make A Brick Wall Work For YOU!.


What's the best book you've read this week?

The best book I've read (some of) this week is Arguably, the book of Christopher Hitchens essays that comes out this Fall. THAT'S RIGHT, BE JEALOUS.


You wear the most dainty floral dresses. What is your favorite flower?

Floral dresses are my favorite. Lavender!


If you had your choice of DJ Action songs...what would your top pick be?

Duh, ZOOT SUIT RIOT (RIOT).


If you could go on a date with Han Solo or Simon Pegg...who would it be?

As much as I love Simon Pegg, I feel he would somehow not live up to my expectations. I know that there is no way Han Solo could not live up to my expectations, because he is Han Solo, so I choose him.


Chewbacca or R2D2?

Chewbacca, so he could carry me everywhere on his furry back.


Darth Vador or Voldemort?

Darth Vader (how dare you not spell it right, Kristy?), because there is good in him deep down. And his sexy voice.


Fred or George Weasley?

George, because I love me a man with only one ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment