kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, May 2, 2011

Curry up and read me

I need to tell you that I was just talking to Danielle and she told me that you didn't deserve to be MVP. What do you have to say about that?
Danielle can stick it where the sun don't shine. Just kidding! She can stick it up her ass.



Well you got MVP and a new job all within a week of each other. You my friend, are having the best week ever! I have a few occupational questions for you.

You get a job at the circus. What do you do there? I fly with the greatest of ease. Also something to do with the lions, they are so pretty.

You are a professional athlete. What do you play (not kickball)? Curling, duh.

You are a famous person's assistant. Who do you work for? I would have to say Joy Behar because she eats in our cafeteria everyday so she could pay for my lunch!

Who does number 2 work for? The guy with the lucky charms! Classic scene.

You have a new album coming out. What's it called? I gotta go with The Things They Curried.


Whose wedding was better? Will and Kate's or Evan and Cherish?
Obviously Evan and Cherish! Beautiful ceremony, way better food, and I got to go!

Are you going to miss working with captain Kristy? I
will miss her every day.


How's the view from out there in right field?
Depends on who's playing first base...


Any last words?
So long suckaaaaaaas!

No comments:

Post a Comment