kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, May 13, 2011

Danielle likes to spell

you WISH you lived with us!

me:
burned my mouth on the pizza last night

Danielle: eeks sorry
that was good pizza
did you sign up for that field day thing yet?
with nycssc

me: not yet but i will

Danielle: ok me too
i'm ganna do it on sunday
we better remember our sunscreen that day
i don't want another lewstock situation in the woods

me: hell no, we wont burn

Danielle: hell no we won't go
what are you plans this weekedn?

me: well my roommate is going to a dance show tonight bc she was on the team at fit, so im going to my friends bday thing

Danielle: lol
you're make me laugh
i meant you
sorry for the trpo
i mean typo
i know you're sensitive to those things even in your fragile hungover state
i guess you can't use this as a status cuz there are too many typo's.
i apologize for any inconvenience.
i'm bored
not really, just procrastinating

me: am i bia?

Danielle: haha
jew kmow it
know
i'm typing with one hand

me: what are you doing with the other?
Danielle: holding my sandwich
me: do i want to know?
oh
that reminds me of alanis morissette

Danielle: i got one hang on my key board and they other one is holding a sandwich
sing it
sounds good, right?

me: i can't sing out loud right now, but it sounds good in my head

Danielle: i sang it in my head too

No comments:

Post a Comment