kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mems

Ok...every week at the bar I think, "Kristy, remember that for your favorite memory!." And every week those bud light pitchers get the best of me and I never remember. This week my brain cells kicked in and I made notes of my favorite memories in my phone...until bud light got the best of me and I forgot to take notes but I do have some so let's go!

Let's begin at Boss Tweeds shall we?

Evan: Please everyone. Do not let me drink after 10/10:30 pm. I have a very important interview tomorrow. I have left the sharpies at home.
Kristy: You're telling me that you don't have the self control to just not draw all over yourself if a sharpie is near by.
Evan: Seriously, Kristy?


Bring it to Pourhouse, ok?

Rick: I think I did something to my neck. Does anyone have Aspirin?
Kristy: It must have been when you hit the fence.
Rick: I knew this was going to happen. My horoscope said, "Don't make any sudden movements."

Then Lianne gave Rick a sensual massage.



I convinced some guy (same guy Rachel talked about..see below) that I was Peurto Rican.

Waiting on line for the bathroom sucks...waiting online for the bathroom for more than 4 minutes sucks more and i start to get mad. No one should take that long. Pop a squat. Pull up stretchy pants (seriously...no one but Stephane wears jeans in that bar) wash hands. Exit. So when this person exceeded 6 minutes (yes I time people so I do not go to excessive measures for no reason) I started KICKING the door. I wasn't even next. I had two more girls in front of me and I wanted to let them know I do not stand for this shit. Of course....some girl with pigtails and a pound of glitter on her face runs out of the bathroom. Wait...was it David Bowie? Go away. But the other two girls did their deeds flawlessly and in a timely manner! Mischief managed.

I can't wait till next season becuase I know my time will come when that girl who changes into cocktail dresses and booty shorts at the bar will endure my wrath. She will rue the day!

I really loved when WRTL won bar champs.....(cue screeching record sound)

3 comments:

  1. What should we make SBTB man believe next week? Time to start scheming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be twins. But...we're both adopted and we met playing kickball. We realize we have the same birthday. We relaize we're both adopted. We do some research. Surprise. Sisters!


    Or...we shuold tell him that Stephane puts pants on at the bar because he's embarassed about his third nipple that resides on his left knee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I gave Rick a massage first
    2) I've worn shorts the last two weeks, and will continue to do so in the summer.

    ReplyDelete