kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, May 20, 2011

Memories

Last night was a great way to end the season. I don't remember nearly as much as I should, but here goes:

- The entire back area, including the orange team, screaming at the top of their lungs. Between that and the sharpee craziness, Evan needs to start trademarking everything he does.
- That creepy tall guy in the button down shirt who was hanging around our team. He seemed really familiar. Does anyone else recognize him? I think he was a priest, because he kept calling himself father nick or something.
- The manager coming over to tell us (Rachel??) that he loved star wars but we needed to stop the lightsaber fights.

2 comments:

  1. haha!

    I forgot about that - I got in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who that tall dude was but he was pretty hot! If I was a girl I would have went home with him

    ReplyDelete