kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, April 11, 2011

LADYFAFA

If you could describe our team in 3 words, what would they be?

Awesome Awesome Awesome


If you could describe Rachel Cooper in 3 words, what would they be?

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!


If you could describe your hair in 3 words,what would they be?

Big, Afro (at times) Nest


What are your 3 favorite words?

Kickball, win, booze


So you've gained MVP status for the second time. Whoo hoo! What does this mean to you?

I'm very honored to have gained this coveted MVP status for the second time. In the beginning of my kickball career, it was touch and go. However, based on last games performance, I may have to go pro!!!!


You tagged a guy with a ball last night...in the balls. What was going through your head during this moment?

Just to beat the crap out of the Maroon team!!!! Hitting the guy in the balls was added bonus.....


Are you planning on having a dramatic moment like that at every game?

I plan on it!!! Maybe not pegging the ball, in the balls part:) My goal isn't to be on the shit list of all the guys in the league.


You are one of WOLWSB's most stylish players. Who else do you think sets the bar for kickball style and why?

EVAN of course!!! If only I could wear the short shorts.......


Back to your hair....don't you use the same products as someone else? Someone famous on the NYCSSC kickball scene?

Yes! David the ref. On St. Pattys day, David and I had conversation about hair maintenance/products. It turns out the David and I use the same products!! Could u believe.... For the remainder of the night David gave me tips on how to manage my locks. Strangest/funniest conversation I ever had with a man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment