kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, April 18, 2011

Lunch, bugs, and turtles



Where were you at 7:45 on the night of April, 14 2011?


I don't remember, but I'm going to guess that I was either playing kickball or talking to Molly. Those two things take up 90% of my time.




What exactly were you doing?


I'm going to have to plead the fifth on this one. You caught a lot of balls at last week's game helping you gain this MVP status.


Do you think what you ate for lunch helped?



Absolutely. A good diet can really give you the explosive bursts of energy that it takes to win, while a bad one can have you feeling gassed after a long day of work.


What did you eat for lunch on the day of April, 14 2011?


A salad, with carrots, cucumbers, cut shredded cheese, cut diced tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, and vinaigrette dressing.


Do you understand where I'm going with this?



Nope, no clue. Is there some sort of secret that I don't know? When are you going to drop the bomb?


Where are you right now?


In bed, watching the Rangers-Capitals game (Let's Go Rangers!).



You are captain Kristy's neighbor. How do you feel about that?



Amazing. She's a multifaceted individual, and you don't really know her until you've grabbed an evening drink at a bar with her, bumped into her at the gym, or see her play Super Mario Bros. 3.



You wore a ton of NYCSSC shits last week..all at one time. Which one is your favorite and why?



I've got two that are tied for my favorite. Black, because that was my first real NYCSSC team, Back in Black: Sex Panthers by Odeon. I was the captain and even though we didn't make the playoffs, we somehow came in second place. I also love light green because it was from my first kickball team, lushes, which was a poorly-named precursor to WOLWSB.



Do you like turtles?



Only if they're teenage and mutant. Donatello was my favorite, and he also happened to wear purple. Coincidence? Maybe.


Do you like Court B?


I'll answer your question with another question. How could I not?



Do you like bugs?



Depends on the bug, but generally no. Here are some bugs that I do like: lady bug, firefly, the tick (animated, live action, and comic book), the praying mantis from Kung Fu Panda, and Jiminy Cricket.



Which seat should I take?



That's a personal decision. I'm sure you'll have fun fun fun fun either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment