kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, April 8, 2011

Rachel is an MVP

MVP Mondays are BACK!!! One of our MVPs this weekis Rachel! This is her first season playing with WOLWSB. We are alot to handle and cans care people away, but Rachel is awesome and fit right in! She had an awesome first game last week and even slid into home. Welcome, Rachel!

Welcome to WOLWSB! How has your experience been so far?

AMAZING! I am so honored that my WOLWSB debut started off with me earning the honor of co-MVP. Definitely one of my top accomplishments!

How did you feel when you put on your purple shirt last night?

Proud to be wearin purple!!

You basically slid into homeplate last night...on a blacktop court. did you ever think you would have to scarifuce your body so much for the sport of kickball?

I was not anticipating how physically grueling kickball is...i am definitely bring knee pads next game...maybe even wrist guards, just to be safe.

What was your most memorable part of the evening?

Besides the epic homeplate slide, my most memorable part of the evening was at the pourhouse when somehow between the dancing & flip cup I lost my phone in all of the excitment but some good kickball cemaertine returned it to me :) (FYI - the good cemaertine was definitely not wearing a maroon shirt)

How do you feel about Rebecca Black?

One NON-hit wonder.

What comes after Friday?

idk.

What did you have for lunch today?

Iced Coffee & breakfast sandwich...i had a late start to my day.

What is your favorite food?

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!

What is your least favorite food?

Onions!! I hate the after taste...gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment