kings and queens of COURT B

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

QT!




Lianne you are by far one of the cutest members of WOLWSB! What is your secret?



Why thank you, Cap'n! I can't take much credit for being the c-word, as I have my parents to thank for my limited height and perpetually 12-year-old face. But it always helps to say "I'm the baby, gotta love me."



I'm going to name some objects and I want to know if you think they're cute and why or why not:




Pandas: Of course they're cute. Have you ever seen a baby panda sneeze?



Dogs dressed up for Halloween: Always. Especially if they're dressed up as Harry Potter characters (ie: http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-12-02/the-20-most-magical-harry-potter-dogs/)



Nick: Anything/one that is 8 feet tall and provides a steady flow of tequila is cute in my book.



Babies: Only when they're not crying.



Cheerleaders: Only if they're dogs dressed up as cheerleaders.




Who are some of your childhood crushes?


Anyone/everyone that Harrison Ford ever played. The youngest Hanson brother (don't judge). The young forest-dwelling boy from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. The little boy in Jurassic Park. The little boy in Jumanji. Basically, any little boy in any movie I watched nonstop (this list could go on forever).



Lianne you love to read. Finish these sentences:




Once upon a time a little lion cub was out with his father when a crazy stampede started to happen. They were both almost to safety when the evil uncle showed up and....ruined everything and made me cry!



Once upon a time there was a mermaid with a very strict father who was king of the sea. This mermaid wanted a life of freedom and independance so she.......could brush her hair with a fork.



Once upon a time there was a dear who went to the meadow with his mother. There was a hunter who......almost shot the mama deer but then saw how cute the baby was and stayed and cuddled with it for forever (ie. how I wish it ended).



Once upon a time there was a girl who caught a kickball nd became MVP. She was so......happy that she improved infinitely overnight and scored 5 home runs in the next game (fingers crossed).



What is the best book you've read recently?


The World According to Garp is the best life-affirming book I've read recently. And Tina Fey's Bossypants is the best make-me-look-crazy-on-the-subway book I read recently (because I couldn't stop laughing, obv).



What is the worst book you've read recently?


I didn't read it recently, but I hate The Alchemist. People love it, I do not.

3 comments: