kings and queens of COURT B

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A lover and a kicker



You are a man about town. Where is your favorite hang out these days?


Thursdays, all my lovely ladies can find me at the Village Pourhouse, where my legend is growing and I rock the house til' closing. Otherwise, you can find me at the MB, sippin on multi-colored margs with my homeboy JC.



You are an animal lover who once had a pet tortoise. Did you ever get a speeding ticket while riding your tortoise?

Slow and steady wins the race. The only place to be is wherever it is I am, so there's never any rush for me to get anywhere.





You are a lover of sports. What has been your favorite sport to play since you stepped onto the social sports scene?


Waitress/Bartender Flirting...I've been slacking so far this season, and need to step my game up.



You are a lover of fine dining. What is your favorite type of cake?




Chocolate Mousse....unless it's my birthday, then I gotta go with a little Fudgie the Whale action.




You are a lover of the finer things in life. If you could create the perfect cocktail what would you put it it?



Tequila, triple sec, lime juice....oh wait...that's just a Margarita...why mess with perfection?




You are a lover of fashion. What is you number one must have kickball accessory?



It's all about the socks...gotta be higher and brighter at all times.




You are a lover of love. Recently a member of WOLWSB told me he/she was going to makeout with you. Who could it be?



That girl in the purple shirt. She's hot!





You are a lover of the arts (and crafts). What is your favorite crayola crayon color?
Aqua





You are a lover of Nick. Do you miss him? Why or why not?




He misses/needs me. Without me the poppa would just be a poopa.

No comments:

Post a Comment