kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eff..... I almost forgot about my favorite part of Tuesday.

Kickballs we're kickin balls we really love kickball.
Hey hey WRTL we really love WRTL.
Catch balls we're catchin balls we really love catchin balls.
We won we won we really won we really love won won!
Hey David. How do you make those stripes look so good?
Saw Ref of Court D last night (R.I.P). We miss you!
Pitch balls we're pitchin balls we kinda like pitchin balls ('cept for Danielle, Rahcel and Zack).
Tacos. Falafel. Pizza....in my tummy. Yum Yum Yum!
Flippin cups...do be do be do. Flippin cups. LOVE LOVE flippin cups.
Hi Darnell.
Molly Molly We miss you Molly.
I have no idea where I'm going with this 'poem'. Please don't judge me.
Danielle got a job. WOOT WOOT she got a job.
Shot shot shot shot shot shot shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment