kings and queens of COURT B

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MVP Monday - Faye Davis

i'm pretty sure you know this already, but if not, faye is awesome. how awesome? MVP awesome -- Faye awesome.



1) First and foremost, please get off the juice. we know you've been roiding for years now?

I'm not here to talk about the past, I'm here to play flip cup like a champ.

2)How does it feel to be the best?

Feels amazing!!! I feel im on top of the world.

3 )It has become recent knowledge that you were once a blonde - what the fuck were you thinking?
Blondes have more fun, and i hear that Poppa Nick loves them.

4) What are you dressing up as for halloween?
Danny Palestine! (Ross)

5)Aces is no more - how do you feel about this?
I'm really sad!!!! I almost feel compelled to go to Aces and leave a flower. :(

6)What sport should we play next season? (kickball isn't an option)
BroomBall (I dont even know what the Fuck this is)

7)In 140 characters, how much do you love me?
Oh Danny Danny Danny, when I think of you the following comes to mind: Can I compare thee to a warm summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate than a red rose with no thorns. I am so happy I finally got a chance to express it (profess it) - especially in front of all of these people who are reading it.

8)In 140 characters, how much do you love WOLWSB?
I have to say that my answer to this question is not a simple one. It goes way back for me. The symbolism of this name particulary resonates close to my heart in many ways.

9)Why are you so awesome?
Cuz you always see me drunk?

2 comments: