kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, October 4, 2010

MVP Mondays - Evan Parness

every week our BEST CAPTAIN EVER KRISTY gives out the illustrious title of MVP - each game, there has to be one! however, this season, there are two, a male and female. this week the male MVP of the game was Evan. i've decided to ask him a few questions, i got a few answers, and here they are so enjoy!

check out this glorious picture:



what is the biggest issue you have faced with your short shorts?

Keeping my legs in shape and my hair splotchy

how hard do you rock?


I rock at multiple levels. Status Quo is at a high level, or “Level: Funky Cold Medina” as I call it. However, sometimes I need some extra rock and I bring it, or “Level: Hammer Don’t Hurt ‘Em”, as I call it

grape or strawberry? jelly or jam?

Whatever your Mom is serving in the morning. Burn.

how did it feel to wear the mvp cape?

The only that felt better than wearing the MVP cape, was sleeping on the said with the afore-mentioned cape.

if apples are to rooftops, capes are to.....?

poor analogies

if you could rename aces and eights, what would you name it?

Tia’s T’s…hirts

who's a smelly pirate hooker?

Remember the Woman I mentioned in the Jam/Jelly question

moron or more off?


Moron. As in “I spilled beer moron on me than this Thursday than last.”

whats up with that?

I have a small throat and winning lips. THAT’S what’s up with that.

what do you do when you try and hold in a sneeze?

My pants fall and my Hershey bar melts.

anything else?

I haven’t constantly looked so forward to Thursdays since college! Also, sometimes Cherish snores

1 comment: