kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, October 11, 2010

MVP Mondays - STEPHANE

I interrogated the shit out of Stephane - he survived. Next time, I'll get Nick to torture him and, then, we'll get the truth! Congrats on your MVP-dom, Stephane!



Poppa Nick, Uncle Larry, Hardcore Rick (just came up with that), BLANK Stephane – fill in the blank.

I'm considered royalty by many, so just call me King Steph.

What’s better: kicking a home run or winning in flip cup?

Winning in flip cup. I'm all about giving back to the community, and in flip cup, when you win, everyone wins!

What’s better: kicking a cup, or winning a home?


I kick balls, not cups. So, winning a home.

What’s better: kicking a home, or winning a cup?

Again, I only kick balls. Winning a cup is better, especially when it says "BAR Champions" on it!

What’s better: homes or cups?


Cups, so long as their filled with beer, and good for flipping.

What’s better: kicking or winning?


How does that song go? ......"All I do is win, win, win, no matter what!"

Did you ever play Zelda growing up? If so, what game?

Nope.

What celebrity do you think, confidently, you can out drink?


David Hasselhoff

What celebrity do you want to drink with?

Court B David

What celebrity do you NOT want to drink with?


Mel Gibson

1 comment: