kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, October 15, 2010

mem o reeeeee

Danielle (Rachel), I like this idea a ton a ton a ton.

I would have to say my favorite memory(plural) of last night is coming up the stairway to heaven (steps) and seeing all you crazy peeps (I love you!) playing a two table (separated) game of flip cup (fun) with WRTL (cool kids)...genious (brilliant). Also I loved bonding (talking his ear off) with my favorite item on the KFK (kickball wizards) menu...John (swoon. love.). Also I loved when Jason took advantage of the brick wall...oh wait. Wrong week.

Other amazing moments:
-falafel (always).
-my taxi/subway ride home with Frankie (weekly).


Is this even legible? Does this make any sense? Will Jennifer Gray win Dancing With the Stars (I hope)? Why am I at work right now?


glitter-graphics.com

5 comments:

  1. you can give Danielle credit, but for the record IT WAS MY IDEA!!! HELLOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this warrants another apology card?

    jk... i still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that kitten is seriously freaking me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i was just ganna say how much i love that kitten!!

    ReplyDelete