kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A poem I would like to call: Dream Big

We really do well as a kick ball team
But let’s take a moment to sit back and dream!
What if we were a bunch of scientists?
We could make a bunch of concoctions of beer they would consist!
What is we were mermaids diving in the sea all day?
We could splash with dolphins. With Ariel we would play!
Or we could be firemen or we could be policemen too!
We all look good in red….we look even better in blue!
What is we were zookeepers like Tom from WRTL
Or we could even be Harry Potters and cast spell after spell!
If it were up to Danny we’d all have super powers.
We would stay up all night to fight crime hour after hour.
What if we were competitive eaters? Ohh that would be legit!
Joey Chestnut wouldn’t know what hit him! Take that hotdog put it in your pipe and smoke it!
We could all be astronauts flying to the moon all the time.
I wish that Jason would consider, being a professional mime.
If it were up to me, Martha Stewart I would be.
Jail sentence and all…she is just so crafty!
Stephane would be a model. He sure knows how to pose.
And Rachel would be a poet, she really knows her prose.
What if we were teachers? It scares me just to think
What we would teach our future generations driving them to need a shrink.
Let’s just stay with kickball, it’s the profession I choose!
Let’s just play forever as Win or Lose We Still Booze!

10 comments:

  1. Violets are blue, roses can climb,
    I will not shut up kristy, YOU be a mime.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep spewing banter all you want.
    I'm not even gonna try and front.
    I think it's clear from week to week.
    That this master of poems can't be beat.
    But I insist keep trying if you must.
    But in the end you'll be a bust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll slam you with words,
    Or drinks in a bar.
    Your rhyming is slow,
    like molasses and tar.
    You can talk trash to my face,
    or do it online,
    I'll kick your butt either way,
    cause it's Jason time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I see written above this is blah blah blah
    It looks more jibberish then Lady Gaga singing ro ma ma
    You should stick to pictures. It's more your thing.
    When it comes to busting rhymes, i got the bling.
    I could writes poems that could make you cry
    You think you can beat me...don't even try!


    I love you Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You photoshop like a pro,
    That I admit,
    But your poem-off skills resemble,
    A barrel of s***t.

    You captain kickball with love,
    We all cheer and sing,
    But you'd better hope,
    That's not the best you can bring.

    Your poems are loose,
    The Bard you are not,
    You're losing this game,
    Gimme your best shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First a sex panther,
    Now I just booze,
    When it comes to poetry,
    I ain't never gonna lose.

    I kick balls with power,
    I flip cups with speed,
    I'm the NYCSSC equivalent
    of DJ Pauly D!?

    My style is impeccable,
    socks, headband, and a cape,
    Girls can't get enough,
    cause I always smell great.

    Dedicated like the Newsies,
    I'll be Carrying the Banner,
    when they crown us Bar Champs,
    and celebrate like Danny Tanner.

    I'm not trying to be conceited,
    All I state are the facts,
    WOLWSB is infinitely better,
    Now that the mighty Steph is back!

    ReplyDelete