kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, October 15, 2010

Favorite memory of last night Friday

I'm starting a new tradition. Rather than the tried and true "hangover Fridays", I'm instating "favorite memory of last night Fridays," because if we don't blog it, I think it's pretty clear most of us will have no memories of our beloved Thursday nights.

MY favorite memory of last night is when Darnell crowned me Queen. Yep. He's a ref so he doesn't lie. I'm going to need to start wearing Stephane's crown. I'm happy I've moved up to JAQ status. JAP didn't really do it for me.

My non-self-involved favorite memory is of the WOLWSRTL train - I believe it was Lianne, Danielle, Justin and the coach(?). Gotta love 7th grade school dance remakes.

Also, I learned that judges don't wash their hands. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment