kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, October 18, 2010

MVP Monday: Nanny!


Just because our game got cancelled due to a little rain doesn't mean we can't have a good time at Aces anyway right? Just because our game got cancelled due to a little rain doesn't mean we won't have an MVP right? Who is it you ask..... Danny! Although he was not even there in the flesh on Thursday he threw an awesome surprise b-day bash for his bro on Tuesday. Isn't that so nice, cool, and thoughtfull? Yes....thereby earning this week's MVPenis!

A/S/L?
24/dude/Court B


Single?
Hey ladies….


What is your favorite position…to play during kickball?
First base with P. Nick on third – Dick and Nanny, closin’ out them innings! I also like to play back off the base a little so I can help out in right field and 2nd base coverage.


You like superheroes right?
Obviously, I think everyone does. Which super power would you like to have and why? Well picking one super power would be a little silly. I would like to be comparable to a character. I would like, but not limited to, to be these characters (for their powers, not storyline): Nightcrawler (but not blue or with a tail), Omega-Level Ice Man, Galactus, or just cheat and become Peter Patrelli from Heroes. While on the topic of Heroes, I wouldn’t mind being like Hiro Nakamura either. Also, just to up my badassery, I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a Black Power Ring. Really, I would just take what I could get, but, yeah, that just about sums it up.


Give me a moment to process that answer...ok. Why?
Because having super powers would be AWESOME!


Who is your favorite member of WOLWSB past or present?
What about future? You gotta think out of the box, Kristy. I think that guy/girl who joins our team next season is going to be RAD. I know it! Have you guys met yet? No? Weird.


What has been the best present you’ve ever received?
The one you’re going to give me!


Do you believe in unicorns?
I believe in miracles and hot chocolate: http://youtu.be/_-p8bOoFlPo


What year do you think robots will take over the world?
Once we create The Matrix.


What year do you think unicorns will take over the world?
Once Harry stops Voldemort.


Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with someone farting constantly or singing an annoying song badly?
Good question, but I raise you this: What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with someone singing an annoying song badly, WHILE they were farting? Whaddya say about that?!


Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with David or The Incredible Hulk?
Well, we all know that David IS the Incredible Hulk, so…

No comments:

Post a Comment