kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

almost missed poeku tuesday..dislike.

It' nearly midnight and I am sitting here thinking...there is something not right. I do not feel balanced. What's going on....I need to get my stanza on!!!!

There things I like and there are things I love.
This week I will list all of the above.

I like red wine but I love white.
I like left but I love right.

I like haikus but I love poems.
I LOVE unicorns and don't like gnomes.

I like summer but I love the spring.
I've never seen Star Wars or Lord of the Ring(s).

Weekend at Bernie's..Love that I do.
And I love love love Home Alone 2.

I like texas orange but I love princess pink
I refuse to call it heleconia because that name does stink!

I like Texas but I love N Jay.
I like...no wait..I love Faye!

I like gloves but I love mittens.
I loooove puppies...not really kittens.

In fact I want a dog oh so bad.
Ok now it's time for bed.

This poem is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment