kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MVP "Monday"



Your NICKname is Poppa Nick. What is it about you that warrants that NICKname?
It's hard to say, but if I had to guess it would have to be all the life coaching i give the team (when in doubt do a tequila shot)
You recently had a chili cook off in your apartment. Thank you. Did you feel ok the next day?
Surprisingly yes, in fact it actually help finally kill the 4 Loko hangover from Thursday night.
Chili is a mix of many things that when put together taste amazing and trick the senses. I relate this back to WOLWSB. We are many people with different qualities when brought together are....well..ridiculous. I am going to name a member of WOLWSB and I want you to write the first thing that comes to mind:
Zack- Nobel Knight
Rachel- nothing appropriate for children under 18 comes to mind
Rick's shark shorts- HOT!
Uncle Larry- Gentile Lover
Kristy- Unicorns, sunshine, rainbows, and bedazzlement
Poppa Nick- Besides good looking, funny, badass, and awesome nothing comes to mind
Lianne- buffalo chicken pizza
The King- Evil Genius Mastermind
You are an amazing kickball player (don't let this go to your head). Where do you think your main strength lies? In your arms or in your legs?
Trick question it comes from the heart (and pre-drinking at Boss Tweeds with "Brooklyn")
You're WOLWSB official 3rd baseman. I think that is the hardest position to play. Ok...now you have to answer.
Are you kidding me it is the most fun! I get to look like I am doing a lot but in fact I just run around in a circle every play and toss the ball to Danny, Stephane, or Evan once a game.
When did you realize you were tall?
It was either the first time I hit my head on the ceiling when running down the stairs to my parents basement or when I passed the 6 foot mark when I was only 12.
You are a packaging engineer. Impressive. You package food! In fact...you package the greatest macaroni and cheese ever made. That is a ton of responsibility. Step by step...describe how you would package a kickball?
First I would open up Google News to see the current world news, then I would check Facebook and the WOLWSB Blog for any interesting updates. Once I had time to fully absorb all of that information I would walk down to the shipping and receiving dock and select a pre-made corrugated box and erect it by hand, then I would place the ball in the box and tape both sides. After that was complete I would head back to my cube all the while admiring my awesome package.
How would you package Danny?
With love and admiration
What is your favorite kickball accessory? Your cape? Your Burberry socks?
Definitely the Burberry socks because Jason's mother gave them to me as a gift after a romantic weekend in the Hampton's
*some people may be confussed. Rick passed on his MVP-ness (hehe) to Nick.

2 comments: