kings and queens of COURT B

Monday, November 1, 2010

California Boozin' by the Mamas and the Poppa Nicks

All our shirts are orange
And our sweatshirts black,
Capes may vary,
But our stylin' never lacks.

Last week I was gone,
Chilling out in Santa Cruz,
So sad I missed Halloween,
And Poppa Nick's Booze.

Thursdays are for kickball,
But I was at the beach,
Making fires by the shore,
And yelling out "Big Meech,

Larry Hoover" who are you?
I like our Larry more,
His name is Page,
Kickball badass to the core.

Undefeated we still are,
Making other teams fear,
The have no choice but to forfeit,
Go to the bar, and drink beer.

In first class I was a King,
Even though Rachel had my hair,
Sat next to Drake on the plane,
And he snored like a bear!

My friend's fiancée plays kickball,
With those crazies called WAKA,
We tried to organize flip-cup,
But everyone else was wack-ah!

Really bummed I missed the party,
Poppa Nick sure has fun,
I hope the tequila flowed
Cause I sure as hell had a ton.

Jason tried to call me,
But noises there were a lot,
All I heard was blah, blah, blah,
And all I said was shot, shot, shot.

Seeing all the pictures online,
Brought a tear to my eye,
My favorite part of all,
Was when Evan knocked the shoe tower from the sky.

Did I mention we're undefeated,
Even WRTL has a loss,
Since we have a better record,
We should be the BOSS!

I only missed one week,
But I'm already in withdrawal,
Can't wait for Thursday,
Cause I love all my kickballas.

From Captain Kristy, to the Wall,
Divison, and Hardcore Rick,
Token Black Man Uncle Larry
Pac-man Kenny and Poppa Nick,

Danielle, Faye, and Brittany,
Lianne, Chevan, Nanny, Zack
Mrs. Rachel David Machado
And we really want Molly back!

Let us not forget King Steph,
Yes I even love myself,
But only cause we rule,
winning more than Michael Phelps.

I know it's only Monday,
But this poem I had to write,
And now that it's done,
I bid you all goodnight!

1 comment: