kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, November 19, 2010

mammory





I had some magical moments last night..unfortunately none of them on Court B.

My favorite memory from Court A: It started to rain. It was cold. It was night. It was dark. We were ahead. We were behind. We were still behind. We did not let this get us down. We still cheered...a lot. We lose by 1....and then you all suprise me with the greatest picture book known to man. Thank you thank you thank. It means a lot and I LOVE it.

My favorite moment on the bus: singing karaoke to Hall and Oates - Rich Girl.

My favorite moments from the downstairs bar: Seeing Mandy, winning bar champs and hearing our song play!, when Zack gave a rose, plus a dozen others

My favorite moment from upstairs: when Rick came back to the bar!!!!

My favorite memory from this morning: seeing that bar champ glass shimmering like diamonds next to the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment