kings and queens of COURT B

Friday, November 12, 2010

fgavorite mgemory ogf lgast ngight frgiday

I just remembered being really excited that David wanted to talk to me at the bar last night... and then he told me Lianne made him talk to me so that I could be convinced to leave the bar. MEAN.

But, I think my favorite memory is winning, and my faves almost never include the time on the kickball field. Awesome home run Papa Nick (I thought it was a grand slam...). We really proved ourselves last night!

Also, comparing pizza reactions... when that other team at the flip cup table next to us had pizza, I REALLY wanted some. But they said no. And it took them an hour to eat it! AND THEN ZACK BROUGHT SOME FOR US! And it was gone in 20 seconds.

That's all.

Oh, and the four loko?? Pretty sure I'm still feeling the effects of that...

Hm, and did you know there's a limit to how many tags you can put on a post? I just learned that the hard way.

Is this even a blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment