kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

poo poo poeku of magic

8 minutes left and I almost forgot
got to write a rhyme but I won't write a lot.
I spent my wholed ay reading texts from last night
It makes me think, "These people are living life right."
Then I went to class for three hours then home I ran.
Now I am here watching Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.
This week is huge for WOLWSB.
If we play our cards right, first place we could be.
We are bar champs weather we get the cup or not.
And we prove it every week, shot after shot.
Every week the Poppa goes fishing for some bait.
And lures us in with tequilla while at the bar he waits.
And we're dumb and fall for it time after time.
I always regret it once I bite that lime.
Last weekend I went and watched the quidditch world cup.
It was insane watching all those nerds get beat up.
I can not wait till next year. I loved it oh so much.
But it's kickball I play and that is enough.
I took many quizes and a Ravenclaw is where I be.
I have a feeling you would all be there with me.
I think Hogwarts should make a new house for us.
It would be called Boozers and in Boozers you can trust.
We would throw back butter beer at the Hog's Head Saloon.
Dumbledore might get mad if we're not back in the common room by noon.
Actually it's Filch who would get all bitchy and insane.
He and Mrs. Norris are so friggin lame.
I can not stop writing this poem...I really don't know why.
Could you imagine playing kickball while on a broom in the sky?
I would have a firebolt to take me up in the air.
I hated when Cedric Diggory died. That was so unfair!
He was the only Hufflepuff who ever did some good.
And what the hell ever happened to Oliver Wood?
Voldemort sucks. He really kills my buzz.
He also has the weirdest nose there ever was.
And what's up with that long black cape he wears.
He should really let it go and leave cape wearing to kickball players.
This poem was supposed to be short but a long poem it what I choose!
Alohamora. Wingardium Leviosa! Win or Lose We Still Booze.


*Warning: must have knowledge of Harry Potter trivia to read

No comments:

Post a Comment