kings and queens of COURT B

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Social Tees shout out

Tonight we will be sporting our new flashy WOLWSB sweatshirts! During my quest to find a good deal I came upon a place called Social Tees. I had been to a few places before this on all ends of Manhattan and everywhere was going to charge me AT LEAST $45 per sweatshirt...no way, losers. I was a little weirded out when I walked into Social Tees because it was an animal shelter. I asked awkwardly, "I might be in the wrong spot. Do you do screen printing?" A man named Robert informed me that I was in the correct place. After asking a few questions about why an animal shelter does screen printing he told me they do it to help fund the shelter but make a small profit. Robert was so helpful and gave me and my teamates an amazing price. I am so happy with the end product. I only hope that other teams see our sweatshirts and get some of their own from Social Tees! Who can resist helping a little pup?

Check it out: http://socialtees.com/reptiles.html

2 comments:

  1. me: hahaha
    i am not an animal lover...except for doggies
    Jason: Yeah
    Please...call them puppies
    me: hahahaha
    Jason: Because that's what they are

    ReplyDelete