kings and queens of COURT B

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

really? scantrons?

This is not going to be a fun week for me
I start class again and it's way to early
I wish I could just quit and never go back
But for that my 'rents would give me major flack
School is boring and lame and just plain sucks
I could almost put up with it but
I have class on Thursday nights this time
And this dumb class doesn't get out until 9
so from the hours of 6 to 9 pm
I will be fidgeting and wait till when
I can leap out of my seat and onto the F train
And start to party and not use my brain
All these PSAs tell me not to drop out
But I don't understand what grad school's about
I already earned a degree shouldn't that be plenty
I shouldn't have to buy a scantron at the age of 20 (+5)
I wish I could just play kickball and do nothing more
I don't think that would ever be a bore
No more essays. No more test.
No more professors in knitted holiday vests.
Just foul balls and flip cup and just letting loose!
And living my days with win or lose we still booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment