kings and queens of COURT B

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MVP Mondays (on a Wednesday) - Zack Shopsin

he's courageous, he's a champion, he loves pizza, he's everything you want from one of our newest recruits on WOLWSB - i would like to present to you, the male MVP of the week, Zack Shopsin! Zack pulled through with an epic pie of pizza last week, right when we started to feel a little too buzzed and needed to take a cheesy break. perfect. thanks for the za Zack, it was super good!




what time is it?
2:09 pm

when is snack time?

When we are the bar all you can drink snacks

when is pizza time?
2-3 hours after we have started drinking

here's an idea i want to ponder with you -- cutting a pie of pizza into 24 slices, eating one slice every hour, on the hour, and calling it "the all-day pizza". it would be for all-stars only, like yourself. thoughts?
I think that a pie stands no chance in a 24 hours with this body

if WOLWSB were turned into a meal - what would it be like? please describe.

I think we would be stake and potatoes a real American classic just like wolwsb

you bought us some pizza last week at the bar - that was pretty fucking clutch if i do have to say so myself. why don't they call you zack "clutch" shopsin? do you have any other nicknames we should know about?

In the bar I'm more then happy to be called Zack the clutch Shopsin
But when I'm on the mound I'm Zrod don't mess with me or I will beat up your dad

if you weren't a chef, what would you be?

if I wasn't a chef I think I would be a farmer plowing the fields living of the land

have you ever considered joining the professional kickball association?
Yea I once tried to join PKA but they do heavy drug testing and I do heavy drugs so it didn't work out

MVP - the way to be. would you like to give a shout out, or dedicate your MVPdom to anybody? parents? pizza dude? kristy? me?
I wanna thank all of my teammates for welcoming me in to Wolwsb I think we can go all the way


sent from my iBorg

1 comment: